Secrets You Need to Know About A Nose Job Recovery



When there was an opportunity to have rhinoplasty to repair a broken nose due to domestic violence, I jumped at the chance to restore my former head.

I add one video that our doctor explain about the rhinoplasty surgery

Here are the few secrets I'm going to share about nose job

Secret 1: I was wrong. The healing wasn't nearly as bad as I expected it to be.

Pre-surgery, my Dr Priyadarshan had told me twice that I probably wouldn't need pain killers, that most of their patients didn't, but I was too busy in my head to watch Extreme Makeover surgery scenes to really listen to what they said.

Thanks to the wonderful medically induced sleep they put you in, the surgery itself is going fast. You wait nervously in the triage area for one minute, and the next one cranks your bed up to a seat in the recovery room

My doctors were right: rhinoplasty wasn't really that bad. Once you sign up, though, to straighten your nose.

Secret 2: While it's not painful to heal from a nose job, it's ridiculously uncomfortable.


Have you ever had such a bad cold that you felt your head could actually explode because your ears and nose were so close that you could barely hear it?

I would have been able to drill a hole in my forehead just to relieve the internal surgical packing pressure and discomfort. In the pre-operative consultation I was informed that the internal packing was the most uncomfortable part, but again I wasn't listening to them because I was too busy to make sure they gave me a pain killers prescription.

Secret 3: No one talks about what happens if you are unable to close your mouth (because this is the only way to keep breathing)


During my work on pre-rhinoplasty, I read that when they tried to sleep, most people complained of dry throats and mouths. So I set up several humidifiers during advance around my room, hoping that the steam would ease the Sahara desert that was my neck.

Secret 4: It's the most gross and wonderful thing you'll ever witness when the inner packing comes out 3-5 days later.

As the doctor pulled out of my sinus cavities surgical cotton and plastic through my nose, I yelled literally, Just because I knew it would eventually relieve the pressure. The physician then vacuums the inside of the nose.

Secret 5: Let's speak of bruising.

Recovery wasn't painful, as I mentioned, but if you looked at my face, you would have thought it was. The doctor prescribed a high-dose steroid to help minimize the bruising, and while the drugs made me hungry, irritable, and nauseous, I can't really say whether or not it helped the bruising but after 2 weeks it finally faded away

Secret 6: They warn you of those complications? They're real.

I'm not a complete idiot, but clearly I listened to the alerts about possible complications and talked a lot to my doctor before making what I felt was a well-informed decision.

I had a fantastic doctor who was able to stop the bleeding, but I don't have to say it was an experience that will keep me alive and weigh on my mind for any future medical decisions.

Secret 7: In a moment, I'd do it all over again.

The bleeding subsided after 11 days. The internal scabs had healed after a month, and I am extremely pleased with the results ten months later.

So, these are the secrets and I refer Dr. Priyadarshan Expert Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon for best Rhinoplasty Surgery in Bangalore. Contact now - 9844070904

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laser liposuction technique melts and tightens the skin

Rhinoplasty Surgery - Dr. Priyadarshan Expert Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon

Tummy tuck after pregnancy